Just minutes from the CBD and on the doorstep of the airport, Pialligo Estate has become Canberra’s largest and most versatile dining and events destination. The Estate is nestled in a private and peaceful farm setting and showcases produce and wine from the olive grove, vineyard, orchard, market gardens and their award-winning Smokehouse – it’s like no other! With several spaces for entertaining, including small intimate meetings to large social or corporate gatherings of up to 500 people, the Estate is perfect for any style of event.
Whether you’re planning a long-table feast, olive grove soiree, corporate dinner, meeting, conference, cocktail parties or a black-tie Gala Dinner, our specialist events team just love to turn our 55 acre farm into your playground.The Estate’s seasonal menus are driven by our culinary experts with a passion to bring our paddock to your plate, along with the region’s finest produce sourced from farmers who care.
Just minutes away to another world…
- Pialligo Pavilion
- Pialligo Fields
- Market Grill
- Olive Grove
- The Plot
- The Glasshouse is an open space of beauty and tranquility, with rich natural light, high glass walls & surrounded by lush lawns and gardens. Capacity for 250 seated guests.
- Pavilion Dining restaurant with capacity for up to 250 seated guests, or 300 cocktail-style.
- Market Grill restaurant delivers outstanding dining experiences with charcoal & wood-fire cooking at its finest. Capacity for 48 seated guests.
- Pialligo Fields is a dynamic space suitable for meeting & conferences as well as a fun-filled social functions, complimented by the breathtaking views and a private bar.
- Opportunities to enjoy breathtaking views & sunsets over the Canberra skyline and Parliament House, beautiful outdoor spaces, educational farm tours, Academy (cooking) masterclasses, and unique experiences in the olive grove or orchard.
- Add a bit of pizzazz to any event with a range of unique and fun entertainment add-ons to create truly bespoke experiences.
Create a unique experience for your guests by organising your event in one of 3 outdoor areas; The Plot (at 12 Beltana Road), Olive Grove or Orchard.