Hold an unforgettable event at the National Archives of Australia – the memory of the nation. Located in historic East Block in Canberra’s parliamentary triangle, the National Archives is the perfect blend of heritage venue and contemporary facilities. We can host up to 120 in our versatile 168 square metre function space, available to be configured to your requirements.
Our award-winning gallery spaces host a range of permanent and temporary exhibitions sure to inform and inspire. Perfect for your guests to explore before or after your event!
Cafe Constitution, run by respected local operators TreeEighty3, is a welcoming space for coffee, wine and culinary delights. Work with their catering experts to develop the perfect menu.
- Audio-visual system, lectern and stage
- Free public WiFi
- Ample parking
- Walking distance to all parliamentary triangle attractions
- Close to accommodation in Parkes and Barton
- Gifts and souvenirs available from the Archives Store
- Inquire about special guided tours for your guests