A GREAT LOCATION
Located in a tranquil park setting in the CBD, the hotel’s central location is convenient for business meetings and events. Crowne Plaza Canberra is host accommodation provider for the National Convention Centre Canberra, located a two minute walk from the hotel. Restaurants, cafés and Canberra’s main shopping centre are only steps away, with the city’s major attractions also close by.
REST, WORK AND CONNECT
Crowne Plaza Canberra offers 296 quiet and spacious guest rooms, including a number of premium rooms and suites overlooking Glebe Park. The hotel’s informal meeting spaces help your delegates work and connect during your event. Every element of the hotel has been designed to help your guests remain successful during their stay, including the extensive assisted buffet breakfast, the comfortable Atrium Lounge providing a relaxed place to meet, WiFi access throughout the hotel and the workspace in each guest room.
A PLACE TO MEET
Crowne Plaza Canberra’s range of meeting rooms offer productive, professional spaces for corporate and social events from a small boardroom meeting to a seminar or cocktail party for up to 150 people. Several rooms enjoy natural lighting and all are equipped with the latest in AV technology. The Glebe Room, with floor to ceiling windows, outdoor terrace and a picturesque outlook over Glebe Park, is a stunning venue for a social event.
Whether you’re holding conference sessions, a sit down business banquet or stand up networking event, we can tailor our venues to suit your needs
ALL THE FACILITIES YOU NEED
Crowne Plaza Canberra has everything your delegates need, all in the one place:
- Redsalt Restaurant – boasting Canberra’s best assisted buffet to start the day and contemporary lunch and dinner menus. Seats 108 guests.
- 8 meeting and event spaces – including the Glebe Room overlooking Glebe Park with outdoor terrace, accommodating up to 150 for a cocktail party.
- Atrium Lounge – a collaborative lobby environment with clever meeting spaces to connect.
- Hotel Bar – Canberra’s place to meet after your event.
- Onsite gym – to recharge and reinvigorate before or after the day.
- Includes a sauna and outdoor pool.
- 24 hour business centre – to stay on top of office demands.
- Secure undercover car parking – ample parking for guests driving to Canberra.
Experience everything you need for a successful event with Crowne Plaza Canberra.
Find out how you could earn points for each hotel room you reserve or meeting you plan with IHG® Business Rewards.
Convention Function Areas