Stunning views and a central location combine to make the Canberra and Region Visitors Centre the perfect venue for your next function. Overlooking picturesque Lake Burley Griffin, the CRVC is conveniently located on the southern edge of the CBD just 15 minutes’ walk from the city. Offering some of the best views in Canberra, the CRVC is a modern purpose-built venue that is guaranteed to impress your guests.
- With a capacity of 120 people the CRVC offers:
- Ample free car parking;
- Free public Wi-Fi;
- Integrated AV system and lectern;
- Large array of digital display screens that can be optimised to suit your event;
- Ability to work with caterers of your choice;
- Co-located with the National Capital Exhibition that showcases the history of Canberra;
- Availability from 5.30pm seven days a week.
In addition to proudly showcasing the best Canberra and Region products, the CRVC also offers an extensive range of “CBR” branded corporate gifts and merchandise. From “CBR” lanyards, coffee cups, notebooks and pins to local wines, distilled spirits and craft beers, the CRVC offers an extensive range to cater for any delegate or speaker gift.